Monday, November 18, 2013

Hair Hydrating Deep Conditioner Masque



I've been searching for low cost deep-conditioner/ hair masque for a while, and finally I found my true love! So I stopped by at the hair salon I go to get some "Its a 10 Miracle Styling Cream" for curls, but since they discontinued it (*sobbing* ), I got the "Regis Design Line Curl Lock Curl Cream", which  works pretty similar to the "Its a 10" product...then I saw  love at first site. Right there on the shelf was "Regis Design Olive Oil Enriched Line Hair Masque". I HAD to get it. I trusted Regis's other products, such as their "Curl Lock Cream" and leave-in conditioner..and besides this one had lots of healthy nutrients and olive oil in it - and smelled good enough to eat. Once I got home I shampooed & conditioned my hair, and once it was just damp I lathered on the  suggested amount of the hair masque (2 Tbl. Spoons), put it all up in a shower cap for about 10-15 mins - the time as directed. Then I took it out, combed it, and put it in a side braid for the night. The next morning when I took my hair out of the braid it was...heavenly. It was soft ,silky, and smelled amazing!!! I then styled my hair with  "Regis Design Line Curl Lock Curl Cream", leaving my hair light, bouncy, soft & silky, and very shiny! It definitely did the job, nourishing & hydrating my locks!! Love it!! It recommends to use it twice a week if you have dry/damaged hair, so thats what I'm planning on doing. My hair *was* real brittle & dry. And if I use this twice a week, I'll get a lasting boost! So excited!! Anyway, thats my story. I totally recommend it! It was only $10.00 at MasterCuts! :) 

                                                 "Regis Design Line Curl Lock Curl Cream"


                                          "Regis Design Olive Oil Enriched Line Hair Masque"


What I love about Regis Design Line: 

*Most of the products are either 30$ and down and/or $10 and down
*ALL of their products are wax, sulfate,  and silicone free
*ALL their products contain NO harmful chemicals found in drugstore brands
*ALL the products  I've used by them I've been 100% satisfied
*SUPER SALES ALL THE TIME!!!! :-)

And thats why I love my Regis Design Line! I hope you like this article! :)

UPDATE: You can find the "Its a 10 Miracle Styling Cream" in other salons such as the JCPenneys salons and some drugstores :)

No comments:

Post a Comment