Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Valentines Day Nails


For Valentines Day, I have tried several different designs which are displayed below! I hope ya like 'em!


Here I used:

                                                                 * Rhine Stones
                                                                 * Ritz Nail Art Pen
                                                                 * Pink Base Coat
                                                                 * L.A. Colors Small Tip Brush (Black)


Here I used:

* Ritz Nail Art Pens (White)
* OPI "And this Little Piggy"
* OPI "Steady As she Rose"



Here I used:
                                                              * Milani "Rapid Cherry"
                                                              * Ritz Nail Art Pen 
                                                              *OPI Red & Silver Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment