Thursday, September 19, 2013

Naturally curly hair products :)

I have loose curls..My favorite hair products I found at my hair salon, and in drugstores!



#1: "Its a 10 Miracle Styling Cream", it is sold in several drugstores and most all salons! Its perfect for curly hair because it defines, eliminates frizzes, seals split ends, increases elasticity and controls the curl with out making it crusty, sticky, or hard texture (ew). It also adds shine and moisturizes leaving your hair silky and styled! There are 10 things it does for your hair..which are listed on the back of the product ^.^
Click here for more info on this product at its official website!

#2: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-in Conditioner:


#2. This stuff is amazing!! It is definitely worthy of its 5 star reviewer ratings! It repairs the actual strand of hair, moisturizes it like no other leave-in conditioner I've ever tried, and totally defeats frizz! This works really well on girls who have extremely tight curls too! Its full of all kinds of great stuff for your hair, such as Argon Oil from Morocco, Apricot Oil, etc.. I totally recommend this product for both curly and strait hair! If you've got dry, brittle, damaged or frizzy here this is perfect for you! And the best part is: you can find it in every convenience store, drug store, and even grocery stores for less than $7!  Check out this link for more info & product reviews:



#3: Paul Mitchell Repair Treatment:




This stuff is more pricey than the other two products, but worth it!This is a hair treatment for damaged hair; its to be used once a week. You could even call it a hair "mask" if ya want! Its sold only in hair salons. With in the first couple times I used it I could already tell the difference! This is for both curly & strait hair and everything in between! 



Now for my shampoos and conditioners, I go pretty cheap (hey I'm a teenager, what do you expect?) So I buy drugstore shampoos & conditioners. I my favorite shampoos are by Herbal Essences. And my favorite conditioners are by Garneir Fructis! 














I dont tend to use hair gels or sprays, but I know that "Its a 10" has some great ones
So this is what I use in case anybody was wondering what works great with naturally curly hair! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment